Dr. Haymon to provide much needed information about the practical,
medical, emotional, and spirituar aspects of caregiving, communicating
with Alzheimer's patients, emotional issues of the elderly, end of life
decisions and Advance Medical Directives, saying goodbye and letting go,
and/or Baby Boomer issues for your staff, administrators, elderly
clients/patients, family and professional caregivers, other family
members of caregivers, healthcare providers, or your entire community.
Dr. Haymon will also provide information about retirement for
individuals who have already retired or those who think they might
ever want to retire without unnecessary worry. Continuing Education
Credits may be offered.
Invite Dr. Haymon to:
1) Offer the Keynote Address and/or Present a break-out session for your conference.
2) Customize a presentation for your organization or entire community.
3) Present a 1-2 day seminar for your particular audience.
4) Speak at your next Breakfast, Brunch, Luncheon, Mix & Mingle After Work, etc.
5) Offer presentations/training seminars on cruises or at your favorite vacation spots.
6) Discuss the issues of caregiving, retirement and/or Work Addiction on your radio show.
7) Write articles for your newspaper or magazines.
8) Host a webcast/webinar.
9) Be a guest on your radio or T. V. show.
If you are not able to view the form below, you will need to install Adobe Flash Player.
It is a free download and can be obtained here. All fields except comments are required.